Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. What do you think took so long for both former and current players to step up and show some support for Ben Roethlisberger?
2. I spoke about this on my Steelers Burning Question podcast (you can listen to it below), so I thought I would ask here: Who will have the better season in 2019? Antonio Brown or JuJu Smith-Schuster? Explain your answer.
3. What are your thoughts on the NFL deciding to have pass interference be reviewable?
4. Who do you feel is the most important player on the Steelers defense in 2019?
5. If you had to pick one, who would you pick? Dermontti Dawson or Maurkice Pouncey?
6. I always see people with their NFL Draft predictions in their signatures on their profile. What is your prediction for the Steelers picks in Round 1 (1), Round 2 (1) and Round 3 (2)?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!