Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. I asked this question on my ‘Steelers Burning Question’ podcast this week (you can listen to it below). Which player from the 2017 NFL Draft will have the best 2019? T.J. Watt, JuJu Smith-Schuster or James Conner? Please explain your answer...
2. At season’s end, who has more touchdowns? James Washington or Donte Moncrief?
3. What are your record predictions for the AFC North in 2019?
4. If you could pick ONE player who was drafted in 2019 to NOT make the team, who would it be?
5. If you had to pick one, who would you pick? Kevin Greene or Greg Lloyd?
6. a) OVER/UNDER on Chris Boswell missed field goals in 2019 — 4
b) OVER/UNDER on Boswell missed point afters in 2019 — 3
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!