Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. I asked this question on my ‘Steelers Burning Question’ podcast this week (you can listen to it below). Is there anything other than health you take away from OTAs, or ‘football in shorts’?
2. At season’s end, who has more touchdowns? Vance McDonald or Donte Moncrief?
3. Do you see Jaylen Samuels pass-catching ability,and ability to be flexed out as a tight end, as a reason why the Steelers weren’t extremely aggressive finding one in free agency or the NFL Draft? Explain your answer...
4. This past week on the ‘Steelers Preview’ podcast we broke down Benny Snell Jr. In a perfect world, what would the Steelers’ distribution of the workload look like in 2019?
5. If you had to pick one, who would you pick? Aaron Smith or Brett Keisel?
6. a) OVER/UNDER on Benny Snell average TOUCHES a game — 8
b) OVER/UNDER on James Conner average CARRIES a game — 22
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!