The start of the 2019 NFL season may still be several months away, but that has not stopped Las Vegas sportsbook operator CG Technologies from pricing up every single game of the 2019 regular season through Week 16. Projected to win just nine games by the company that runs sportsbooks at the Venetian, Palazzo, Tropicana, Hard Rock, Palms and more a few weeks ago, the Pittsburgh Steelers will seemingly only face a handful of challenging games this year if these latest lines hold true.
As per the spreads released by TheLines.com, the Steelers have been listed as favorite in 10 of their games this season, with their largest spread as favorites set at -10 points versus the Miami Dolphins in Week 8. Two of their games feature an even spread and Pittsburgh are underdogs in just three of their contests, their largest spread as underdogs coming in Week 1 versus the New England Patriots with a spread of -6.5-points.
- Spread: Pittsburgh +6.5 @ New England -6.5,
- Total: 52-points.
- Money Line: Steelers +225, Patriots -265
- Spread: Seattle +3 @ Pittsburgh -3
- Spread: Pittsburgh PK @ San Francisco PK
- Spread: Cincinnati +9 @ Pittsburgh -9
- Total: 50-points.
- Money Line: Bengals +320, Steelers -400
- Spread: Baltimore +3 @ Pittsburgh -3
- Total: 47.5-points.
- Money Line: Ravens +135, Steelers -155
- Spread: Pittsburgh +4.5 @ Los Angeles Chargers -4.5,
- Total: 53-points.
- Money Line: Steelers +195, Chargers -230
- Spread: Miami +10 @ Pittsburgh -10
- Total: 50-points.
- Money Line: Dolphins + 450, Steelers -600
- Spread: Indianapolis +2.5 @ Pittsburgh -2.5
- Spread: Los Angeles Rams PK @ Pittsburgh PK
- Spread: Pittsburgh +2.5 @ Cleveland -2.5
- Total: 50.5-points.
- Money Line: Steelers +125, Browns -145
- Spread: Pittsburgh -3 @ Cincinnati +3
- Spread: Cleveland +3.5 @ Pittsburgh -3.5
- Spread: Pittsburgh -3.5 @ Arizona +3.5
- Spread: Buffalo +7 @ Pittsburgh -7
- Spread: Pittsburgh -1.5 @ New York Jets +1.5
Week 17 games have not been included by the bookmaker, presumably in light of the fact that some end of season contests could well feature under strength squads, with certain teams expected to be resting players going into the playoffs.
These lines are now available to be backed at multiple Las Vegas locations run by CG Technologies.