Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. I asked this question on my ‘Steelers Burning Question’ podcast this week (you can listen to it below). If there was ONE wide receiver who would shockingly get cut, who would it be?
2. At season’s end, who has more yards receiving? Ryan Switzer or Eli Rogers?
3. Antonio Brown took his 15 receiving touchdowns to Oakland this year. If you were to draw up how the Steelers will distribute those 15 receiving touchdowns, how would that look? (Example: James Conner (2), Vance McDonald (5), Jaylen Samuels (2)...those are 9 TDs...you have to make up the 15.)
4. This past week on the ‘Steelers Preview’ podcast we broke down Zach Gentry. Do you think Gentry will make an impact in 2019? Please explain your answer...
5. Which former QB turned their new position into the best NFL success? Heath Miller, Hines Ward or Antwaan Randle El?
6. a) OVER/UNDER on Ben Roethlisberger games played in 2019 — 14
b) OVER/UNDER on James Conner games played in 2019 — 13
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!