Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. If someone were to come to you and say they wanted to be a Steelers fan, and they want to know what to do to indoctrinate themselves into the culture, what would be the first piece of advice you give them?
2. At season’s end, who has more yards receiving? Vance McDonald or Jaylen Samuels?
3. Give me your wide receiver depth chart before Week 1 of the 2019 regular season...
4. This past week on the ‘Steelers Preview’ podcast we broke down Isaiah Buggs. Do you see Buggs being able to be quality depth along the defensive line in 2019? Or is it Joshua Frazier 2.0? Please explain your answer...
5. This isn’t Steelers related, but was a fun question I asked my co-hosts on the Steelers Preview this week: If you were an athlete and could have “walk up” music, what would your song be?
6. a) OVER/UNDER Joe Haden games played in 2019 — 14
b) OVER/UNDER Vance McDonald games played in 2019 — 13
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!