Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. If you had to choose between JuJu Smith-Schuster or James Conner to provide more fantasy value for you, which would you choose and why?
2. Who wins the camp battle at RT? Matt Feiler, Chukwuma Okorafor or Jerald Hawkins?
3. Give me your QB depth chart before Week 1 of the 2019 regular season...obviously we know who is No. 1.
4. This past week on the ‘Steelers Preview’ podcast we broke down Ulysees Gilbert III. Do you see Gilbert being able to not only make the 53-man roster, but possibly push a veteran off the roster? Please explain your answer...
5. This isn’t Steelers related, but while in the gym this morning I saw all the coverage for the NBA Draft. Not much coverage at all is spent on the MLB or NHL Drafts, but the NFL Draft is almost like a holiday. What is it about the NFL which trumps all other sports in every phase?
6. a) OVER/UNDER Steelers wins in 2019 — 10
b) OVER/UNDER James Conner fumbles in 2019 — 3
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!