Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Let’s run through a scenario. You are at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA. The offense is on one field running live offensive plays vs. the scout defense, and the starting defense is on another field working vs. the scout offense. You can only watch one unit, which are you watching and why?
2. Who wins the camp battle for the true No. 2 WR? James Washington, Donte Moncrief, Diontae Johson or someone else?
3. Give me your Safety depth chart before Week 1 of the 2019 regular season.
4. This past week on the ‘Steelers Preview’ podcast we broke down Derwin Gray. Do you see Gray’s versatility, ability to play four positions along the line, as a way for him to make the team? Please explain your answer...
5. If you were to buy a new jersey of a current player, who would you pick and why?
6. a) OVER/UNDER Steelers draft picks making the 53-man roster — 7
b) OVER/UNDER Undrafted Rookie Free Agents to make the roster — 2
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!