Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. If you were to pick ONE player who could be traded before the start of the regular season, who would it be, and why?
2. Who is your favorite, and least favorite, national play-by-play announcer for NFL games?
3. Give me your Offensive Line depth chart before Week 1 of the 2019 regular season.
4. This past week on the ‘Steelers Preview’ podcast we talked about who is better at drafting, the Steelers or Patriots? How do you define draft success? A player getting a second contract with the team? Starting right away? Something else? Please explain!
5. Who is your least favorite, and least favorite, national color commentator for NFL games?
6. You have the following desserts to choose from, what are you choosing and why?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!