Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Which players not named Artie Burns is likely to be a shocking “cut” when the team trims the roster to 53 players?
2. Which division do you think is the best in the NFL from top-to-bottom?
3. Which division do you think is the worst from top-to-bottom in the NFL?
4. Outside of injury, what would be the worst-case scenario for the Steelers during Training Camp?
5. Which training camp battle intrigues you the most?
6. You have to choose from one of the following jobs, which do you choose and why?
a.) Third String QB
b.) Bullpen Catcher
c.) Golf Caddy
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!