Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. The Steelers are back at training camp...what is your favorite football drill to watch??
2. Who is more important to the team in 2019? James Conner or JuJu Smith-Schuster?
3. Of all the players who are vying for a spot on the active roster, which undrafted rookie free agent safety has a better chance to make the team: P.J. Locke or Dravon Askew-Henry?
4. Of the three 6th round draft picks, who makes the team? Who makes it, and who doesn’t? Players are: Sutton Smith, Ulysees Gilbert and Isaiah Buggs
5. Who is your early favorite for the Isaac Redman Award?
6. You are a bartender, and someone comes up to you and the following dialogue happens...
“What drink can I get you?”
“I don’t know, make me your best drink!”
What drink are you making??
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!