Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. On a scare from 1-10 (1 being scared to death, and 10 extremely confident), rate these scenarios:
a.) Ben Roethlisberger and the offense get the ball back after a touchback, down 4 points, 1 timeout, with 1:05 left on the clock.
b.) The opposition gets the football back on their own 30-yard line, 45 seconds left, 1 timeout, and down by 1.
2. List your top 3 training camp battles to watch this training camp.
3. Give me your ILB depth chart before Week 1 of the 2019 regular season.
4. This past week on the ‘Steelers Preview’ podcast we talked about the NFL trying to expand to new countries. What do you think is the biggest issue why American Football can’t grow rapidly in other countries?
5. Who is your favorite player on the current roster, and why?
6. You are at a picnic, and you have to choose one, what are you choosing?
b.) Hot Dog/Bratwurst
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!