Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. The Steelers are done with training camp...who are you most excited to watch vs. the Titans in Preseason Week 3?
2. How long should the starters play this Sunday night, if you were in control of these decision?
3. We talked about this on the Steelers Preview podcast the other night (you can listen to it below), and I brought up the Steelers’ approach to the aggressive two-point conversion. A few years ago Tomlin was known for going for it a lot, but this trend has slowed down over recent years. Do you want the Steelers to be aggressive with the conversions, or just play it safe with Chris Boswell?
4. Of the drafted players, which one is in the most danger to not make the team? Marcus Allen, Jerald Hawkins, Daniel McCullers or Brian Allen?
5. Would the fact the Steelers open the season on the road in Foxboro change the way you handle the starters in the preseason? Please explain your answer.
6. Caption the photo below:
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!