Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. The Steelers are done with the preseason...what is your general feel for the team heading into the regular season?
2. With the dust settling on the preseason, who would be your difference make on the Steelers’ defense in 2019?
3. Who will have a bigger impact on the team in 2019? Vance McDonald or Jaylen Samuels?
4. How would you handle Devin Bush in Week 1, or the early portions of the regular season? Throw him to the wolves, and hope he is ready? Or ease him in with a rotation alongside Vince Williams and Mark Barron?
5. Of the big Unrestricted Free Agents at the end of this season, which would be your top priority and why?
6. Caption the photo below:
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!