Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Clearly the Steelers need to make some changes to the offensive game plan, but the question I have for all those arm chair coordinators out there is — what would be the No. 1 change you would make heading into Week 4?
2. We discussed this on the Steelers Preview last night, you can hear it below...who is your offensive and defensive ‘X-Factor’ on Sunday? An X-Factor is someone who is dynamic enough to alter the outcome of the game.
3. Also on the Preview I asked a simple question, but created some great discussion. When you think of the Cincinnati Bengals, what game/situation/player do you think of?
4. What kind of impact are you expecting from Nick Vannett this Sunday?
5. The line on the CIN vs. PIT game, as of writing this, is as follows:
PIT - 4
If you were betting, where would you put your money?
6. Caption the photo below:
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!