Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. If you could go back in time, and select either Tom Brady to replace Ben Roethlisberger, or Bill Belichick to replace Mike Tomlin, which move would you make?
2. We discussed this on the Steelers Preview last night, you can hear it below...who is your offensive and defensive ‘X-Factor’ on Sunday night? An X-Factor is someone who is dynamic enough to alter the outcome of the game.
3. Who will have a bigger impact in Week 1? Devin Bush or Steven Nelson?
4. Everyone always thinks the Patriots are a team on the decline, yet they keep winning. I know this mindset is just wishful thinking, but how do you view the Patriots entering 2019?
5. The line on the NE vs. PIT game, as of writing this, is as follows:
NE - 5.5
If you were betting, where would you put your money?
6. Caption the photo below:
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!