Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Starting this on a serious note, and something we discussed on the Steelers Preview podcast, what are your thoughts on the Rooney Rule? Does it need tweaked, and if so, how?
2. The Steelers are out of out, and the Divisional Round approaches, if you are rooting for another team to win it all, who are you rooting for and why?
3. What changes in philosophy, not coaching staff or players, could take place this offseason that could really help the Steelers succeed in 2020?
4. Who do you like to win the Divisional Round games this weekend?
5. On the After Party podcast we talked about the magical year of life when you are 12. Think back to when you were 12, and if you rooted for the Steelers at that time, who was your favorite player that year?
6. Do you watch playoff football when the Steelers are out of it? Or have you moved on to another sport? If so, what do you watch? NBA? NHL?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!