Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Right out of the game, what is your prediction for Super Bowl 54??
2. On our Steelers Preview podcast, you can hear it below, we debated a lot of topics, but I wanted to include this one into the Six-Pack: Which Super Bowl loss hurt worse? Super Bowl 30, or Super Bowl 45?
3. Look into your crystal ball and tell everyone how many years the Steelers have left in their Super Bowl “window”...
4. What was the greatest/your favorite Super Bowl halftime show?
5. If you are headed to a Super Bowl party, what is your go-to dish/drink you are bringing to the gathering?
6. Of the Steelers’ six Super Bowl championships, which one was your favorite, and why?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!