Down to business this week, no time for ... well, that won’t be true come Monday as my county goes into ‘lockdown’. I will be going to work and then home like a guy that wants no part of whatever 2020 has in store for us.
- If you did not read CHISAP’s most excellent piece on how his team’s football season played out, do yourself a favour a read it here. Seriously, the man clearly has a couple of gifts and writing is one of them. However, my question is for you to tell us what specific sport involvement helped shape who and what you are. Coaching, managing, playing, Football, hockey, rugby, heck I’ll even humour of few of you (yup, you know who you are) and even acknowledge soccer as half a sport!
- This will be much easier. Over under on dropped passes thrown by Ben Roethlisberger is set at 3.5. What say you?
- How confident are you in the Steelers having the number 1 seed come playoff time? What is this confidence or lack thereof based on?
- We have discussed best Christmas movies (for those of you new around here, the class voted almost unanimously on Die Hard) Christmas decorations and Christmas songs but not Christmas albums. Give us your best 2 or 3.
- Given that game time is scheduled for Sunday night, what will you be eating before you cheer on our Steelers?
- BONUS!!!! This one is for you lurkers... Sign up now and join in! Let us know it’s your first comment. Heck, who knows your first comment might turn green if enough of Santa Canucks elves can take a hint...