Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Right out of the gate, you can only keep ONE of the Steelers’ UFAs, who is it, and why?
2. On our Steelers Preview podcast, you can hear it below, we debated a lot of topics, but I wanted to include this one into the Six-Pack: Who is the best athlete, doesn’t have to be a football player or Steeler, you ever witnessed perform live?
3. This was debated on multiple podcasts this week, but who are you taking and why?
Ben Roethlisberger or Terry Bradshaw?
4. What were your thoughts of the first weekend of XFL football? Does it have a chance to survive as a farm system for the NFL?
5. When it comes to the modern day NFL offense, what does “balance” between the run and pass look like to you?
6. Not a football question, but what are your thoughts on the Houston Astros cheating scandal? Was the punishment enough? Should the players have gotten punished too? What are your thoughts on Astros playing being plunked throughout the season?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!