Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. What are your general thoughts on the CBA? Siding with one side or the other?
2. On our Steelers Preview podcast, you can hear it below, we debated a lot of topics, but I wanted to include this one into the Six-Pack: What do you think is the best event at the NFL Scouting Combine?
3. Also discussed on the podcast, if you were at your Pro Day and an NFL team takes you out to dinner, what do you order? Are you modest and hold back? Or do you take the free meal for all it is worth?
4. What is your view of James Harrison now? The man hasn’t necessarily exited gracefully. Is he always a legend in your eyes, or has his image tarnished some?
5. A local beat reporter said the Steelers’ defense was lucky in 2019. There is always some luck when it comes to turnovers, but do you agree with that sentiment?
6. If you could hand pick ONE position you want the Steelers to target with their top pick in the second round, what position would that be?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!