Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Some tight end questions coming...and no question looms larger than whether the Steelers should pick up the option on Vance McDonald. If you are Kevin Colbert, how do you handle that situation?
2. The next logical question after the McDonald extension is what to do with Nick Vannett? How would you handle the unrestricted free agent?
3. On our Steelers Preview podcast, hear it below, I asked this question: What are your expectations for Zach Gentry in 2020, if any?
4. If the NFL decides to keep their offseason on schedule, but modifying things like travel, etc. Would they, or should they, be criticized for their decision considering the COVID-19 pandemic?
5. How do you think the lack of pre-draft visits, and many Pro Days, impact the NFL Draft process for teams?
6. The month of March is now sports-free, what do you plan on doing with your time?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!