Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Name one player in your lifetime you always wished the Steelers could get a Super Bowl ring, but never did...
2. Put the following positions in your order of importance:
3. Who is the top prospect you would love for the Steelers to draft in the second round?
4. Better Steelers song?
The Here We Go Steelers song
The Steelers Polka
5. You have to buy a jersey of a player who hasn’t played much, but you think will bust out soon? Who are you buying?
6. Cam Heyward was mighty upset he was left off the All-Decade team, do you think he should have made it? Explain your answer...
Stay safe out there, and hopefully you use BTSC the same way I do — as a getaway from the madness.
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!