Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. What would be the best-case scenario for the Steelers in the upcoming 2020 NFL Draft?
2. Put the following positions in your order of importance:
3. Put the following positions in your order of importance:
EDGE Pass Rusher
4. What is the worst-case scenario for the Steelers in the 2020 NFL Draft?
5. Who was the best Steelers team to NOT win a Super Bowl in your lifetime?
6. Simple question, but would like to read your explanation...do you think Maurkice Pouncey makes the Hall of Fame one day?
Stay safe out there, and hopefully you use BTSC the same way I do — as a getaway from the madness.
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!