Once again, Knee-jerk Reactions are immediate responses to a situation without taking the time to analyze the situation. That’s something as sports fans that we typically do. Steeler Nation reacted as such with the Round 4a selection of Anthony McFarland Jr.
As is the custom, I compile my knee jerk thoughts and publish them immediately after each Steelers game. It’s my version of shooting first and apologizing later. So with that being said, I’m going to employ that philosophy here for the draft with each pick from Day 3.
Round 4 Pick 122
Steelers select G Kevin Dotson - Louisiana
- Now this I love.
- The Steelers need a guard and this is a nasty one with plenty of accolades.
- 6’4” and 321.
- This guy is one of the highest-graded of lineman in the nation and a first-team All American.
- The word on Dotson is that he can play on any scheme.
- Said to play with a junkyard dog mentality who will punch you in the mouth.
- This guy seems like a true Stiller.
- This man is an absolute monster...
There you have it. I’ll review these thoughts and may think more rationally after I’ve had a chance to iron my brain droppings out. Overall, I’m pleased and feel hopelessly optimistic regarding this draft.