Welcome to the BTSC watch party! Join us as we catch all the Steelers’ action as Behind The Steel Curtain will view and re-live various games together. In order to join in on the fun, the first step is to make sure you have a signed up for your free subscription to NFL Game Pass which will last through the end of May. In doing so, you will have access to all NFL games dating back to 2009. If you have not yet signed up for Game Pass, click HERE.
Here’s how the process will work. Last Thursday we announced the next game we would all watch in order to join in the discussion: 2017 Week 15 against the Baltimore Ravens. If you haven’t had a chance to watch the game yet, the condensed version only take a little over 45 minutes. In the comment section below, we will begin a discussion from the game. I will wait and give me thoughts in the comments as well. Here were the 6 questions to get things started:
1. What was the key moment in the game which led to the Steelers victory?
2. Was there any particular player who stood out for having an exceptional game?
3. Was there one particular play which kept the Steelers from a more decisive victory?
4. Was there a moment in the game where everything went the Steelers way and if not it could have been a turning point?
5. What was your most favorite moment of the game?
6. Was there any thing in particular you had forgotten about this game?
Next, we will all watch another game (listed below) sometime between now and next Thursday. On Thursday morning, Behind The Steel Curtain will once again publish an article to discuss key elements from the game in the comment section. Additionally, the next game to be watched will be announced. So whatever you do, make sure you scroll all the way to the end of this article in order to vote on the next game to be a part of the watch party.
Now on to the next game! The watch party for this Thursday will be…
2016 Week 16
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
December 25, 2016
Result: Steelers 31 Ravens 27
View the game HERE
It was the first game the Steelers had ever played on Christmas Day, and Heinz Field was rocking and ready to celebrate. With the AFC North on the line, the Steelers gave up a late score only to take the lead back with seconds remaining as Antonio Brown extended the ball across the goal line. It was an amazing Christmas present for all of Steelers’ Nation!
Things to consider when watching the game:
- What was the key moment in the game which led to the Steelers victory?
- Was there any particular player who stood out for having an exceptional game?
- Was there one particular play which kept the Steelers from a more decisive victory?
- Was there a moment in the game where everything went the Steelers way and if not it could have been a turning point?
- What was your most favorite moment of the game?
- Was there any thing in particular you had forgotten about this game?
Of course, these questions are simply designed to start discussion. Be prepared on Sunday to give any of your thoughts about the game.
Make sure you let us know which game you would like to have for the next Steelers watch party. Articles will be on Sundays and Thursdays. If there’s a particular game not on the list, please leave the suggestion in the comments below so it can be included in the next article.
Which Steelers’ game should we view for the next watch party?
This poll is closed
2019 Week 5 vs Ravens
2018 Week 10 vs Panthers
2017 Week 15 vs Patriots
2016 Wildcard vs Dolphins
2016 Divisional playoff vs Chiefs