Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Of the Steelers 6 picks from the NFL Draft, which was the most disappointing for you? And why?
2. After the draft, what is still the biggest area of need on the Steelers’ roster?
3. If in 2020 Ben Roethlisberger gets injured and misses 4 games, how many games could Mason Rudolph win if the following games were on the schedule:
4. Would you bring back Mark Barron if it was on the cheap?
5. Should the Steelers go out and get a veteran backup quarterback, or roll the dice on who they have on the roster?
6. What were your thoughts on the 2020 “Virtual” NFL Draft?
Stay safe out there, and hopefully you use BTSC the same way I do — as a getaway from the madness.
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!