Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Who do you think is the most overrated member of the 2020 Steelers?
2. Which player would you say will have a BREAKOUT in 2020?
3. A topic I’ve been wanting to ask here: What are your thoughts/expectations Justin Layne heading into 2020? Just quality depth, or a future starter on the way?
4. What is the ONE thing the Steelers need to do better on defense to make their unit truly elite?
5. Who would be on your Steelers Mount Rushmore? Remember, there FOUR presidents on Mount Rushmore. Explain why you chose who you did!
6. A lot of talk during these open threads circulate around food. What are some of your best BBQ recipes/rubs/meals to cook on the “barbie”?
Stay safe out there, and hopefully you use BTSC the same way I do — as a getaway from the madness.
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!