Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
(This is my last time doing this, so I figured I would go off the beaten path a bit with the questions! Sorry in advance!)
1. If you are reading this, you obviously love the Steelers and BTSC. What is your favorite part of the site? And what is one thing you loved about it BEFORE that you wish would come back?
2. Who was better when they were at their best? Barry Foster or Bam Morris?
3. If Ben Roethlisberger were hurt, and you needed to bring back a QB to win you ONE game, who would you pick, and why?
4. If you were designing a new uniform for the Steelers, what would it look like? And obviously it has to be different than just changing the numbers on the jerseys.
5. Which Steelers team was better? 1994 or 1995?
6. Describe the craziest story you have as a Steelers fan...no restrictions!
Stay safe out there, and hopefully you use BTSC the same way I do — as a getaway from the madness.
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!