As the incoming editor here at BTSC, I will do my very best to give you all an acceptable start to the Friday Nigh Six Pack. This open thread is not about me, but all about you! This is your opportunity for discussion with me merely providing some questions.
So I’ll do my best to live up to your expectations. Take it easy on me as this is my first time.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
- When it comes to wearing a Steelers jersey on game day, do you go with white, black, throwback, color rush, or does it depend on what the Steelers are wearing?
- If you could pick one NFL player who was with a different franchise but could put them on the Steelers at that time, who and when would it be?
- When outside of the general Pittsburgh area and you come across someone in Steelers gear, in what way (if at all) do you acknowledge your mutual fandom?
- If given the opportunity, would you rather watch a Steelers game from the sideline, or get to do player interviews in the locker room?
- You’re having a special guest over for dinner. What are we eating?
- What is the best Steelers outfit you have ever personally witnessed someone wearing?
As Jeff likes to say, stay safe out there, and hopefully you use BTSC as a break from the craziness of life.
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!