Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. The Steelers’ 2020 regular season schedule has been released. What game is the best on the schedule, and why?
2. What were you most surprised about re: the 2020 schedule?
3. A topic I’ve been wanting to ask here: What are your thoughts/expectations of Benny Snell Jr.? Some love him, and see him as a viable option for the future, while others think he is awful.
4. What is your ultimate prediction after seeing the schedule?
5. Do you think the new 7-game format will impact how teams play out the stretch? How will it be good, and bad?
6. Better sports movie?
Tin Cup or Caddyshack
Bull Durham or Major League
Remember the Titans or Any Given Sunday
Stay safe out there, and hopefully you use BTSC the same way I do — as a getaway from the madness.
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!