As the incoming editor here at BTSC, I will do my best to give you all what you’re looking for with the Friday Nigh Six Pack. Although we all recognize there is a lot going on in the world at this time, this thread is intended for those who wish to engage in these questions as a small escape from the burdens many are faced with at this time. This is your opportunity for some great Steelers discussion (with some other silliness thrown in) with me merely providing some questions.
I’ll do my best to live up to your expectations. If there are any suggestions where I can make this better for you all, please be gentle and let me know.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
- In 2020, when the Steelers win the coin toss, are you hoping they receive or difer?
- BTSC’s Bryan Anthony Davis interviewed former Hall of Fame kicker Morton Anderson earlier today. In that spirit, which Steelers kicker from any era would you choose to kick a 48-yard field goal to win the game?
- As I am making wings for dinner, I must ask what is your preferred flavor and the best place you know to order wings?
- Which stat is more important for a defensive back (you must choose one as “both” is the obvious answer): Getting interceptions or not giving up touchdowns?
- For those college football fans out there, which is worse: Your favorite college player being drafted by the Steelers rival, or the rival of your favorite college team being drafted by the Steelers?
- Celebrating the 20-year anniversary of breaking ground for Heinz Field, there has been talk over the past year about Heinz not renewing their sponsorship. If so, who would be the best sponsor to give the Steelers home field the best name?
Stay safe out there, and hopefully you can use BTSC as a break from the craziness of life.
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!