After about a month of taking over the responsibilities at Behind the Steel Curtain, I have begun to look forward to coming up with questions for the Friday Nigh Six Pack. While I have kept my responses to myself, I have read every comment the last several weeks and have really enjoyed getting to know members of our community even better. I hope I can keep coming up with engaging questions each week, so if you have any suggestions feel free to click on my name under the title to grab my email and send them my way.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
- Being able to interview Zach Banner today, I can say he has an infectious personality. Who is your favorite Steelers “personality” of all time?
- With BTSC highlighting some lists of “Top 10 players...” do you like to see Steelers players be given their due respect, or would you rather see them slighted in these lists in order for them to enter the season with a ‘prove it’ attitude?
- My anniversary is this weekend, but I was unable to surprise my wife with any kind of trip due to the timing of everything. If you could take a weekend trip anywhere with your ‘significant other,’ where would it be? (Yes, I’m looking for ideas for next year.)
- Which situation do you have more confidence with the Steelers to succeed this coming season (please ignore 2019), being on offense with a 3rd & 8 or on defense against a 3rd & 8?
- You have a deadline (for work or whatever fits your situation best). Do you stay up late to finish it or do you wake up early the next morning to get it done?
- This week Head Coach Mike Tomlin said to begin training camp Matt Feiler will take the first snaps at left guard with Zach Banner and Chukwuma Okorafor battling for the right tackle position. If you had to make the decision right now, would it be Chucks or Banner, or would you like to see Feiler stay at tackle with either Stefen Wisniewski or rookie Kevin Dotson taking over at guard?
Stay safe out there, and hopefully you can use BTSC as a break from the craziness of life.
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!