As the incoming editor here at BTSC, I will do my best to give you all what you’re looking for with the Friday Nigh Six Pack. Although we all recognize there is a lot going on in the world at this time, this thread is intended for those who wish to engage in these questions as a small escape from the burdens many are faced with at this time. This is your opportunity for some great Steelers discussion (with some other silliness thrown in) with me merely providing some questions.
I’ll do my best to live up to your expectations. If there are any suggestions where I can make this better for you all, please be gentle and let me know.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
- Aside from the most-recent (2020) draft, was there a player you really wanted to see on the Steelers before the draft but they passed him up? How did his career end up and do you think the Steelers made the right call?
- What are the best seats you have ever had to a Steelers’ game? If you’ve never attended a game in person, where was the best/most memorable place you’ve watched a game?
- What is the craziest “bet” you’ve ever made on a Steelers game, whether money or “dare,” and how did it turn out?
- Who is your favorite “low profile” player ever on the Steelers (meaning someone who may not have been a starter but you really liked them)?
- You have 2 hours all to yourself at home to relax with no other responsibilities, which of the following do you chose: Book, TV, video game, exercise, or nap?
- If the Steelers were to bring in one last free agent before training camp, what POSITION do you think it should be?
Stay safe out there, and hopefully you can use BTSC as a break from the craziness of life.
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!