Even though I’m finishing up my vacation, I still have to do my best to pull off the Friday Night Six Pack. While I have kept my responses to myself, I have read every comment the last several weeks and have really enjoyed getting to know members of our community even better. Hopefully I can keep coming up with engaging questions even as I stare at the ocean.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
- As the Steelers continue to have players over perform over the last few decades, who is the most disappointing free agent loss the Steelers have ever had simply because they just couldn’t afford to keep them ?
- Including a wide receivers, tight ends, and running backs, who do you think will be the 3 players to lead the Steelers in receiving yards in 2020?
- Along the same lines, who are the 3 players you believe will lead the Steelers in receiving touchdowns in 2020? Are they the same answer?
- As I am preparing to return home from vacation, I have to wonder how others feel is the best method for traveling a significant distance: Driving, flying, or other? (Unfortunately I have not perfected my teleportation device at this time.)
- How big is your Steelers family? Are you a lone wolf, or do you have 75 cousins all cheering for the black and gold?
- Have you ever planned a vacation or significant gathering around the Steelers schedule? If not, have you ever had to miss a Steelers game due to a scheduling conflict? (I’m considering giving a prize to the best answer)
Stay safe out there, and hopefully you can use BTSC as a break from the craziness of life.
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!