It’s Friday once again, so it’s time for us to chime in on our six pack of questions. I have to admit, it has been an absolute enjoyment getting to know this community better by reading every response on the Friday night thread each week. As much as I would like to reply to every one of them, it’s time consuming enough just to make sure that I read them all. But I want you all to know that I am appreciate all of you and look forward to your answers each week. The fact it appears NFL training camp will begin on time also helps a little.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
- Carlton Haselrig passed away this week. He played four years with the Steelers and made the Pro Bowl in 1992, but Haselrig only started a majority of the season for two years in Pittsburgh (‘91 & ‘92). How many seasons as a starter do you think it takes to be considered a “Steelers Great”?
- When do you feel the Steelers 2020 training camp really begins: When players report to the facility but are only getting Covid tests, when they begin conditioning together as a team, when they are on the field in “shells” (helmets and shoulder pads), or when they have fully padded practices?
- What is you least favorite household task you have to do?
- All six of the Steelers draft picks have now been signed. How many do you think make the 2020 roster?
- When you visit behindthesttelcurtain.com are you on a computer or mobile device?
- What is your earliest Steelers memory? (I can’t wait for these answers!)
Stay safe out there, and hopefully we will be discussing players reporting to the facility when we reconvene next week.
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!