Now that I’m in my second month since taking over the responsibilities at Behind the Steel Curtain, I have begun to look forward to coming up with questions for the Friday Night Six Pack. While I have kept my responses to myself, I have read every comment the last several weeks and have really enjoyed getting to know members of our community even better. This week, I have my response to the last question and will let you know the first time someone else chooses the same person. I hope I can keep coming up with engaging questions each week, so if you have any suggestions feel free to click on my name under the title to grab my email and send them my way.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
- This week the Steelers twitter account offered to make wallpaper (virtual, not literal) for fans with their last name and any number as a Steelers jersey. What number are you choosing?
- The NFL has said they want to cut the 2020 preseason down to two games. The NFLPA is requesting skipping the preseason entirely. You are the arbitrator. How many preseason games would you decide for 2020?
- Very simple: Bacon or sausage? (Sorry, there is no vegetarian option.)
- If you could pick one player on the 2020 Steelers to have such an outstanding season to where they make All-Pro (therefore giving the team greater overall success), who would it be and how would it lead to more wins? (Think chain reaction, so be creative!)
- You win a contest where you get to pick one thing in your life you get to “pimp out” Steelers-style. Are you choosing your vehicle, your man cave, or your body (tattoos, gear, etc.)?
- In honor of the release of Hamilton today on Disney+, who is one member of the Steelers (player, coach, or administrator either past or present) who would be the best for their life to be made into a movie/musical?
Stay safe out there this holiday weekend, and hopefully you can use BTSC as a break from the craziness of life.
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!