It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. Wow, what a week. If you haven’t read the other articles on the site today, you missed a lot of things going on at BTSC! The biggest is the return of Jeff Hartman as co-editor. Make sure you check his news as I am really excited about his return. We might even rotate who does the six pack. The news which most of you don’t want to hear is a change to our commenting system on Monday. It is a major upgrade in software, but it will also mean change. So next Friday will be our first chance to try it out for the six pack.
Also, I’m trying to get some feedback from this great group in order to help make BTSC the best it can be. You’ll see in my “non-Steelers” questions below.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
- Players are back! Rookies are on the field doing drills. Are you excited for the season yet?
- Of the teams the Steelers play outside of their division, which team is the one you would hate to lose to the most? (NFC East, AFC South, Denver, and Buffalo are the opponents)
- With the new commenting system by SB Nation, if you are unhappy with it to start will it affect your regularity in which you come to BTSC?
- On your next birthday, your friends/family throw you a surprise party with a special appearance from a Steelers player/coach. When you open your eyes, who’s there to celebrate? (If your friends/family don’t like you, this could get really interesting!)
- Do you listen to our BTSC family of podcasts either as audio or on YouTube?
- Our Numero Uni article series just finished with number 26 deemed to have the most number of quality Steelers players who have worn it. Whether you read the series or not (the rundown of Bryan Anthony Davis’ choices are at the bottom of the link), what do you think is the jersey number which has the most of your favorite Steelers players associated with it?
Stay safe out there, and hopefully we will be discussing players reporting to the facility when we reconvene next week.
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!