It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. Dave likes to put a bunch of stuff here, but not me.
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. At this point, the Coral issue is just that...the Coral issue. We, as a staff, have determined we are going to keep putting out the best content we can every single day. The Coral issue is out of our hands. With that said, what changes, not involving the comment system, would you like to see more of here at BTSC?
2. The live feeds for practices have been awful. A lot of talk, and just a few shots of guys walking around, talking and stretching. If you were in charge, how would you make these live look-ins better?
3. After almost a full week of real practices, which player has jumped out as a standout? Who do you expect to step up in 2020?
4. NFL teams are starting to announce no fans for the first few games of their season, nothing yet about the Steelers, but I have to ask...if you were able to go to a game, would you?
5. Dave and Bryan were able to interview Ike Taylor this week, and he gave a comparison for Diontae Johnson. Who does Johnson most remind you of?
6. So I have an Oklahoma Joe’s offset smoker now. It doubles as a grill, which I use often, but I am a newbie to smoking. Again, this isn’t an electric smoker, but one which charcoal and/or wood. I am asking for advice, recipes, etc. to help me master the next level of my BBQ skills...
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!