It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. When the Steelers aren’t playing, how do you handle the NFL schedule? Do you watch as many games as possible, or do you just watch the Steelers and that’s it?
2. There were a lot of kicks missed this season, and several teams have already made changes at the position. If you were a coach, how long of a leash do you give kickers? There is the Josh Scobee performances, and then there is 2018 Chris Boswell. When do you pull the trigger and move on?
3. If James Conner and Benny Snell Jr. are the two main backs, what should be the division of labor between the two?
4. Let’s play some OVER/UNDER!!
Ben Roethlisberger TD passes: 2.5
Steelers Turnovers: 1
Steelers Takeaways: 2
Defensive Points allowed: 13
5. Which member of the secondary will have the Steelers’ first interception of 2020?
6. There are no fans at Heinz Field this Sunday for Steelers vs. Broncos, but this question is two-fold:
- If they allowed tailgating before the game, even though you couldn’t attend the game, would you go?
- If so, what food are you taking to the tailgate? If you aren’t going, what is your go-to game day dish?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!