It has been an absolutely picture perfect fall day here, south of Detroit. Nice and cool for a Saturday run and warmed up nicely so that yard work could still be done in shorts. In other words it was a great day for football!
- What is your favourite type of weather for football. Tell us if it changes if you are playing or depends on where you are watching from...
- Give us your best ‘worst weather game’ memory.
- Tomorrow we play the Broncos. This probably would have been the game we saw in person this year as my brother in law’s lady friend is a Broncos fan. Are you ok with watching a Steelers game in the company of someone else flat out cheering for the enemy as they sit next to you?
- After our week one victory we had some winners and losers. Who do you need to see (that isn’t named James) balling out this week to be able to forgive last week?
- As so many of us love music, I have another burning question for y’all. When discussing greatest all time albums, are ‘greatest hits’ albums allowed?