It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The Steelers have hit a stretch where they are scheduled to have all 1 PM kickoffs until after the bye in Week 8. What is your preferred kickoff time for viewing a Steelers game?
2. After two weeks of the season, Chase Claypool is ranked as the #1 wide receiver in the entire NFL by Pro Football Focus with 5 receptions on 5 targets, 127 receiving yards, and 1 touchdown. Would you even consider Claypool to be the best receiver on the Steelers thus far in 2020, let alone the NFL?
3. With the Steelers facing the Houston Texans this week and their quarterback Deshaun Watson, which type of quarterback scares you more in an opponant: A mobile, dual running and passing threat who can take off at any time, or a quarterback who dissects the defense perfectly and sits in the pocket and can pick you apart?
4. The Steelers are the only NFL team with a 100-yard rusher in each of their two games this season, even though it was Benny Snell Jr. in Week 1 and James Conner in Week 2. Do the Steelers get a repeat performance in Week 3 and, if so, which running back gets it this time?
5. The Steelers have scored exactly 26 points in both of their games in 2020. How will they fare this week against the Texans—over or under 26 points?
6. A lot has been hyped about all three Watt brothers being on the same field this weekend. As a Steelers fan, is this an important story line or could you care less?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!