It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Dave came to his senses and cut to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. I’m sick of talking about Coral, and there are plenty of Steelers topics to discuss. First, if there is ONE offensive player who is considered a fringe player you would be shocked to get cut, who would it be?
2. Next, if there is ONE defensive player who is considered a fringe player you would be shocked to get cut, who would it be?
3. If you had to choose a secondary to ride with, which are you taking?
Troy Polamalu, Ryan Clark, Ike Taylor, Bryant McFadden, William Gay
Minkah Fitzpatrick, Terrell Edmunds, Joe Haden, Steven Nelson, Mike Hilton/Cam Sutton
4. When you look at the gambles that have been taken by the team over the past few years (trade up for Devin Bush, signing of relative unknown Steven Nelson, trade for Minkah Fitzpatrick, getting Eric Ebron, etc.) who do you give most of the credit to? Kevin Colbert or Mike Tomlin, and why?
5. I think places putting cardboard cut-outs of fans is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen in my life. Empty seats are empty seats. What are your thoughts about cardboard cut-outs, pumped in noise, etc. for the games with empty seats?
6. I think we should all do a virtual tailgate prior to the kickoff on Monday Night Football. I think it would be pretty cool. If so, what are you bringing to the virtual tailgate (can be any concoction or dish)?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!