It’s Friday again, and New Years Day, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
2. Obvious follow-up question, which of the 5 teams would you LEAST like to face in the first round?
3. With 7 teams in each conference making the postseason this year, it looks as if the six time slots for the weekend will be 1 PM, 4:30 PM and 8 PM on both Saturday and Sunday. Where would you like to see the Steelers placed?
4. With Chris Boswell, Terrell Edmunds, and Ben Roethlisberger ruled out for Sunday, the Steelers could have 4 more players inactive if they bring up 2 players from the practice squad. Which additional 4 players would you have inactive for Sunday in order to rest for the playoffs?
5. Obviously the biggest thing the Steelers want from Sunday’s game with the Browns is to emerge as healthy as possible. Other than that, what would you like to see in Sunday’s game against the Browns to help this team roll into the postseason?
6. Being New Years Day, Jeff Hartman gave his Steelers resolutions on his Let’s Ride podcast. What is your New Years resolution for the Steelers in 2021?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!