Let’s start this off the right way...short, simple and sweet... Happy New Year! Here’s to a 2021 that brings us health and success (however you define it).
- What stat line are you expecting from Mason on Sunday? But, don’t forget to take into account the regulars that will be sitting out or taking limited snaps.
- Give us your best version of poetic justice for Miles Garrett...
- With news that Haden has tested positive for “2020” what do you think the NFL will do if a roster is significantly impacted by “2020” in terms of the team that can play (think starting QB positive or 3 starting O Line, or the entire complement of starting DB’s) their playoff game?
- The slate of games that the Steelers are scheduled to host for the 2021 season came out last week. If you are going to a game which one (or ones) will you go to and if on the road please include that in your response.
- If you had time off during the holidays, what was your guilty pleasure (binge watching, playing with the kids, reading that book you had been eyeing...)? If you worked, were you able to squeeze in a bit of ‘me’ time and if so tell us as well (to be clear, “me time” here is only a safe for work type of topic)