Are the wolves outside our village howling? Is Steeler blood in the water??
Truth be told, I got nothing for a preamble this week, so I will jump right into these Pittsburgh Steelers questions.
1. How much weight do you assign to the ‘information’ that Art Rooney II passed on this week?
2. What ultimately would be the biggest factor in deciding what to do with Ben Roethlisberger if you were calling the shots?
3. We all saw how the offense struggled this year. We saw problems with schemes, personnel and execution. However, with a new Offensive Coordinator and the Steelers draft history staring you in the face, what is the likelihood they spend the first three picks on the offense?
Many mocks say the Steelers will, but history shows that Kevin Colbert likes to try to spread the love on both sides with his early picks. The last time the Steelers drafted exclusively on one side was 2016, and we all know how badly that defense needed an infusion of talent.
4. What out of left field ‘move’ will the Steelers make this off season? Give us bold, but back it up with some rationale.
5. Speaking of out of left field... I am predicting that next weekend, Sunday specifically, we will see record numbers of people at home since most of us haven’t been home much lately. Anyway, on the off chance that you find yourself in front on the TV on Sunday what might you be shoveling into your face? AND share the recipe!