It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The Steelers head to Lambeau Field Sunday. It is an historic venue, but it makes me wonder if there is a specific stadium you’d love to take in a Steelers game, outside of Heinz Field obviously?
2. The Steelers are in a bad place right now, and the Packers look like one of the hottest teams in the NFL. Assuming Watt and Highsmith play Sunday, what do you think would be a reasonable point total for the defense to keep Green Bay under?
3. I have to be honest, I’ve never re-watched Super Bowl 45. I’ve watched the Super Bowl 30 loss to the Dallas Cowboys again, but not the Super Bowl loss to Green Bay. When you think back to that game, what comes to mind...that isn’t Rashard Mendenhall’s costly fumble after David Johnson’s whiffed block of Clay Matthews?
4. Do you think Najee Harris rushes for over 100 yards this season? If so, which game do you think he gets it done?
5. If you were Mike Tomlin, what would be some realistic changes you could make to improve the Steelers’ roster IN HOUSE? Notice I said realistic...
6. Dave had the questions last week, so I’ll use the space here to talk about the Ryder Cup. I absolutely love the Ryder Cup. Outside of the Steelers, it is my favorite sporting event. Probably because it is a unique style of competition in golf, rarely are there teams, but it gets so heated between the two participating teams. If you watched, what were your thoughts on the dominant USA team? Also, if you didn’t watch, what is/was your favorite unique sporting event, like the Ryder Cup? I know it’s a weird question, but I’m a golf geek...love the game.
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!