It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. I think we all know it is a matter of when, not if, Zach Banner returns. I also think we can all assume when Banner returns the team will insert him at right tackle. The question is, who do you play at left tackle? Keep the rookie Dan Moore Jr. there, or move Chuks Okorafor to the position he was slated to hold before the season started?
2. Sticking with Injured Reserve (IR) players, when Anthony McFarland returns to the lineup, who do you think will be leaving the roster, it doesn’t have to be a running back.
3. The Steelers are 0-1 in AFC North action with five games remaining. If you were to predict their division record for the season, what will it be?
4. With JuJu Smith-Schuster being out for the season, who do you think will see more snaps in the slot moving forward?
5. There are still a large contingent of the Steelers fan base who hate the fact Roethlisberger rests every Wednesday. Which side of the fence do you stand on? Ben should practice every day, or give the veteran some rest?
6. The NHL and NBA seasons have started, which gives fans of multiple sports plenty to watch. Is there another team in another sport you have a similar passion for, like you do for the Steelers? If so, who/what is it?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!