I can’t tell you why but Mrs. Canuck and the oldest child are off to celebrate another life milestone. As I write this they are standing in front of Niagara Falls, smack dab In the city. However, this also means that the boy and I get to eat whatever we want as Mrs. Canuck has certain dietary “likes” that are not shared by the rest of the household. There will be no heartache here tonight!
Tonight I am trying wings in the air fryer and tomorrow it’s shake n’ bake style pork chop. If life were fair, 300lbs would be a perfectly healthy weight, sigh...
On to the questions...
- So now that the Steelers have shown the potential to actually run the ball, do we get Najee his second 100+ yard game? Give us your thoughts as to why or why not. Oh, and regarding the long run, what distance will he cover?
- Based on question No. 1, given that we are looking to continue running the ball and that hopefully the Steelers get up early, who ends the day with more throwing yards, Ben or Geno/Seattle? Again, please explain.
- Last week, we saw several more teams use the ‘prevent defense’ to almost lose their games. What are your thoughts on this type of defense?
- We all know DK Metcalf is a mismatch nightmare for opposing defenses. Outside of using my father’s defense for Tony Dorsett, “Break that man’s legs”, we likely aren’t going to completely stop him. What will his stat line be and can our DB’s safely assume that Geno will try to rely on DK a bit too much and will they have multiple opportunities for an interception?
- With JuJu now gone for the season what are his chances of wearing a Steelers uniform next season?