It’s been an interesting few weeks in the canuck household but I am glad to be back with y’all.
As I noted after the first weeks win in Buffalo, anyone can win on any given Sunday. How else can you explain losing to the bungals AND the lions losing in a most spectacular lionesque fashion.
Well, at least we can take solace in the fact that we aren’t lions fans...
1. With all the talk in the past few months about A-A-ron leaving the packers and possibly coming to the steel city, I am curious as to your thoughts.
2. After cleaning up your puke from answering question #1, if you were able to whisper in MT and KC’s ears, what would you be saying about our QB situation. What is your master plan to lead us out of the darkness. This year, next year and beyond!
3. If one game could show us how valuable TJ really is, last week was frightening. In this light, how much do you think Minkah is worth?
4. Is this the week we finally get our 100 yd rusher? Why or why not?
5. This has obviously been a depressing start to the 2021 season. What is your go to when you need some cheering up (other that a Steeler win) and let’s keep these answers PG 13.